Anniversary

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ugh.

K I really hate how terrible I am at blogging. Seriously?? 3 1/2 months already?? It's almost freakin' Christmas. So Gabe and I got married October 15, 2011. Amazing day. FREAKING ridiculously hot, but awesome, day. I married my best friend :) We were surrounded by friends and family. It was just an incredible experience. Then about 4 days later we packed up our u-haul and cat, yes cat, and started our looong drive across the country. HAPPY HONEYMOONING! Interesting but fun experience. We made it safe and sound, obviously. I'm still going through the unpacking process. I have a feeling it won't get finished by the time we get out of these apartments so why stress?? Gabe is busy working for his dad and I am currently on the job hunt. It's funny when we get asked that good ol' "How's the married life" question. We already feel like we've been married for years.You can't really explain it. O and it's a good thing. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Yes marriage is hard but being married to your best friend makes it a HECK of a lot easier! I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment