Anniversary

Friday, August 26, 2011

Time...

O my goodness I am a HORRIBLE blogger...Life has just been so busy! Can you believe I'm getting married in 7 weeks? I CAN'T! It kinda freaks me out. I'm really emotional about it. I hate thinking about having to leave my family behind. I hate thinking my newest nephew won't really know me like my other nephews do. It's just so hard. Gabe doesn't really understand. He thinks things will be better once we're together. Yeah things will be a little nicer. I won't feel so alone...but I'm still going to have all that on my mind. It's just going to get harder and harder the closer we get. Other than that everything is coming together. I'm still waiting on my dress. It's supposed to be here the 29th but it could come earlier. The suspense is killin me! The caterer is lined up, photographer, decorator, dj, all those people are good to go! Next month we'll have our final meetings with them to make sure everything is definitely all in order. Very exciting yet nerve wracking. Sorry but I'm ready for this to be over. So exhausting! Not that Gabe isn't worth it...I'm just sayin...A girl can only handle so much! And then a cross country move after all this! O boy. I need a spa day! A nice massage...pedicure...manicure...facial. O yeah! They're calling my name! Maybe one day. We'll see. Anyways, it's always so late when I finally update my blog. I better get to bed. Too many late nights lately! I gotta stop that...

I promise I'll try to be better about blogging!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment