Anniversary

Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Random...

So like I said this is super random but it made me laugh. Last night Gabe and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and I was eatin a bowl of ice cream. He looked over in the kitchen with his hand over the side of his face and said "You left the ice cream out!!" I was like what?? No I didn't...then I see him with the ridiculous grin on his face and he's like "I know... and I forgot you could see in the kitchen from there." LOL! And then of course he admitted he was trying to hide his smile. Gee I never would've guessed. It just made me laugh. He's such a dork. I figured I should post this though for the bad days I have. I can look back at this and just laugh and remember how goofy my husband is and how much I love him :)

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment